Friday, February 8, 2013

Task List


A task list should answer the following questions:

  • What tasks am I supposed to be doing?
  • How many tasks do I have to do?
  • When am I finished with my tasks?
  • What will I do next after I am finished with that task?


1) Download the document Task List and Taking Initiative to your network drive under Work Based Learning.


2) If applicable, locate the task list that the job coach has provided to you for your current job.


3) Complete the first section by making a list of the tasks you are required to complete at work in the correct order.


4) Complete the second section by making a list of the tasks that you could complete when you have accomplished all of your regular tasks in order to demonstrate initiative at your worksite.






1 comment: